Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday training - loosing interest...

So training today is limited it’s a bloody horrible day outside so I am hoping to get a run in this evening after work. Just going to be a small one today I am probably taking this tapering week a bit far but at the moment I am still sick of running and cannot wait for this half marathon to be over and done with. It is now beginning to take over home life a bit I am moody, my son is annoyed as he misses his footy match at the weekend as the wife is coming to watch at Silverstone and my wife has frankly had enough of me moaning about not getting enough swimming in!

This has certainly put me off training for the London Marathon next year anyway. And I guess I know I am probably not IronMan material at the moment!

No comments: