Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mothers day lethargy….

We had to get up at 6am this morning in order to drive back from the in-laws and get my son to his football game – so my energy levels haven't exactly been stellar today – but I managed to put up some coat hangars, clean one of the mountain bikes, hover up and cook tea. After that it was all I could do to keep my eyes open with the kids watching telly! I very much doubt that I will get on the bike this evening and this makes this weekend the least exercise weekend in a long long time. Still – I guess we all need some downtime and this week has really been mine.

So – lets try and make from tomorrow a little different and in order to do that – I’m making a plan. Hopefully fun2tritoonthis one is slightly better than one of Baldric's – and probably less cunning – but it involves planning out the next 6-7 weeks in order to build up to the Stratford 220 Sprint Triathlon on the 10th May. Each week will be planned as to its theme, and specific detailed week plans will follow on a Sunday hopefully for the next week. Thus today we will be looking at both the long term plan and this weeks plan in that order…

No comments: